Building a blog audience is a daunting task for many businesses in Houston, but don’t let the hard work it takes create a successful blog stop you. A blog is essential for a budding business to acquire new customers in the digital age. A blog increases your performance in search engines by sending more traffic to your site, adds valuable keywords, and provides credibility for customers who haven’t yet heard of your business.
With a solid blog, you can educate consumers and help them find your website when they wouldn’t have otherwise. Once you have your first few blogs written, building a blog audience is the next step in increasing your website traffic. At Studio Brand Collective, our digital community managers use a few marketing secrets to build blog audiences for our clients, and today, we’re sharing them with you!
1. Share blogs on social media. Share your blog entries on your company’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts.
2. Share again! Every blog entry should be shared on your social media platforms at least once, but you can share content again occasionally, especially when the topic is still relevant.
3. Sponsor your social media posts. In today’s market, it’s tough to gain organic traffic for brand new social media pages, including on Facebook. Consider putting a budget toward your posts to increase your audience.
4. Use compelling images. Images should be vibrant and relevant to your topic. If you have original images, even better!
5. Choose timely and relevant topics. What are your customers searching for? What are they interested in? Use these questions to choose your blog topics.
6. Use keywords. Research keywords that should be strategically included in your blog posts. This will increase the organic search ranking of your blogs and website.
7. Repurpose your content. Do you notice one or two blogs gaining more views than others? That means you have content people are interested in. This content can be turned into videos, photo slideshows, and downloadable guides that can also bring in new readers.
8. Have an outreach strategy. Do you own a business-to-consumer (B2C) business? Then you need to work with influencers! Outreach to new customer bases through influencers who have loyal social media followings can significantly increase your website traffic.
Knowing how to build a blog audience is one thing. Implementing your ideas is another. At Studio Brand Collective, our team of content writers and digital community managers optimize blogs and social media profiles to produce real ROI. For an initial consultation, contact us today.